You can show your care and contribute to GCC in various ways:
- Volunteering as a helper in college events
- Serving alumni and students in groups or associations
- Sharing your experience with fellow students
- Offering scholarship to fellow students
- Providing job / practicum opportunities to fellow students and alumni
Your Support can be donation for
- Teaching Facilities for enabling our students to learn effectively
- Endowment Fund for the College’s sustainable development
- Scholarship Fund for encouraging students with potentials to strive for excellence
- Campus Development Fund for site acquisition and construction
Recognition to Substantial Donors
- Naming of facilities, schools, programmes, funds, scholarships or buildings are feasible
1. By Cheque
You can send a crossed cheque made payable to “Gratia Christian College Limited” by mail with a completed donation form to Gratia Christian College – 5 Wai Chi Street, Shek Kip Mei, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
2. ATM Transfer / Bank-in
Donation can be made by ATM transfer or direct deposit to Hang Seng Bank account number:788-339463-001.
3. FPS QR Code / FPS ID
- A tax-deductible receipt will be issued for charitable donation of $100 or above.
- Please provide full name and your address at the back of the cheque / bank-in slip. The information in the completed donation form will be used for issuing receipt only.
- For donation via ATM Transfer / Bank-in / FPS QR Code / FPS ID, transaction record and completed donation form can be emailed to email@example.com.
“Gratia Christian College Limited” is an approved charitable institution (IRD ref no. 91/13478). In accordance with the Inland Revenue Ordinance in Hong Kong, if the total amount of your donations to an approved charitable institution is HK$100 or above during a financial year, this will be tax-deductible upon submission of donation receipts.
Dr H S CHUI, President
Tel: (852) 5804 4149
Address: 5 Wai Chi Street, Shek Kip Mei, Kowloon, Hong Kong
If you would like to give your support to the Alumni Fund, please fill out the online form. For more information, please Contact Us.